Hi All,
I've been so busy these past few months and blogging has really been put on the back burner. I need a blogging challenge!
Well, for now, how about an update?
Great news! My daughter is completely healed from her surgery and the Dr. told us on the last visit that her ear is back to pre-surgery hearing, and that is wonderful!! It may still improve but I'll take it! :) She is able to swim and whatever else. Praise God!! I'm so grateful!!
School got out a week ago, and we have been having fun! We went to Schlitterban for a 3 day Water Park extravaganza! It was so fun! The girls were old enough to enjoy it and it was not too crowded the days we were there. I highly recommend it!! We stayed at the park, and were able to catch a ride right outside our room. It was the way to go. We got discounted park tickets to go with our room. The room was not fancy, but it did have a good kitchen so we were able to tube back to our room for lunch, and enjoy our lunch over looking the pool from our balcony. It worked out so great!
Now, I'm fully in pre-birthday party planning, and my dear friend has made me the most wonderful birthday party invites. She is so talanted. You have to check out her amazing designs at Haphazard Happenstances!! Mrs. W, you ROCK!! I have been busy crafting away and I'll post some pictures soon!!
Have a great week! Blessings, Rachel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment