It's true! I would not have believed it, but I'm glad to see the change.
I took my girls shopping, and this is what we found. The shoes are made by Danskin Now, and a tag by NatureTex says the strobel/insole board in the shoe contains 70% recycled content. Of that 70% recycled content, 80% is from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post industrial material. Then the other side of the tag states the lining is made from 100% post industrial material. That makes me a very happy shopper.
Pretty cute shoes too. Another bonus? The price- $10 a pair.
Blessings, Rachel
I took my girls shopping, and this is what we found. The shoes are made by Danskin Now, and a tag by NatureTex says the strobel/insole board in the shoe contains 70% recycled content. Of that 70% recycled content, 80% is from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post industrial material. Then the other side of the tag states the lining is made from 100% post industrial material. That makes me a very happy shopper.
Pretty cute shoes too. Another bonus? The price- $10 a pair.
Blessings, Rachel

Very cute! And, a great price!
ReplyDelete