Ok, I've done it. I've gained too much weight. I've eaten my cake, and I'm not happy! LOL. The trip to Disney World that we just got back from, did not help. I'm finished with the nonsense. I'm eating raw fruit and veggies until this chunky body is back in shape. It works and I know I will feel great. I'm stating it here on my blog. So, now I have to be accountable to my declaration! Hear that internet friends? I'm going raw for an undetermined amount of time. What a commitment! LOL. I just have to get my flesh back in it's form. Right now I'm not fitting my clothes, and it's summer. BAD combo.
Ok, it's a deal. love ya! Rach
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

More power to you! Being a vegetarian must make that choice easier, don't ya think?
ReplyDeleteMe on the other hand? No way... I'm made for cooked/grilled/sauteed veggies!
Or wait, you could just join the YMCA with me! I'll get your booty in gear! ;)
Glad you are back!