Wednesday, October 27, 2010

God is so Good!

Last week I was asking God what to do about Hobbes, and I went to my Bible and opened it to Isaiah to a passage about fasting.  I kept reading and did the same thing, and God once again directed me to fasting.  I decided to pray and fast for 3 days.

At the end of my fast on Friday, we went to Encounter at our church.  It was a weekend program that our church hosts.  Little did I know, other people were praying and fasting for 3 days- for us (everyone who came).  It was an amazing weekend.

On Sunday my husband and I went to talk to our neighbor about our cat.  I brought the Cat Bib with us.  We talked and he was receptive to working out a solution with us.  He wasn't exactly happy but receptive!!  I was so happy.  I knew God was working it out.  The next day- yesterday!!, the trap was gone.  The cat is free to go outside with his Cat Bib.  Out he went, then he lost his Cat Bib.  Darn safety collars!  At least I bought two.  :)

I'm feeling much better and so is Hobbes!

No comments:

Post a Comment